2018 Summer Session June 4 - July 19
- Registration March 2 - May 30
- On-Site Final Exams July 16 - 19 (Student must be present for final)
- $25 per class for currently enrolled MSDLT students
- $50 per class for non-MSDLT students
Currently enrolled MSDLT 8th graders can register for Physical Education and/or Health
Currently Enrolled MSDLT Students, Grades 10 - 12 LT eCampus Course Request
Non-MSDLT Students LT eCampus Course Request
LTeCampus Summer School Course Offerings for Upper Grades:
|African American Studies
||Algebra I: 1st/2nd Semester
|Algebra II: 1st/2nd Semester
||Biology I: 1st/2nd Semester
|Business Math: 1st/2ndSemester
|English 9: 1st/2nd Semester
||English 10: 1st/2nd Semester
|English 11: 1st/2nd Semester
||Geography-Hist. of the Wrld: 1st/2nd Semester
|Geometry: 1st/2nd Semester
|Int. Chem/Phys: Chemistry/Physics
||Physical Education: PE I or PE II
||US History 1st/2nd Semester
Key points to remember before you register for LTeCampus Summer School:
What to expect after you submit your course request:
- LTeCampus summer courses are delivered online.
- Students may register for up to 2 courses. A registration fee of $25/course will be charged for Lawrence Township students and $50/course for students who do not attend a Lawrence Township school.
- Please Note: You will not pay for the course UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR APPROVAL. Information regarding payment and a link will be provided at that time.
- Courses run from June 4 - July 19, 2018.
- Exam times will be offered July 16 - July 19. Students MUST sit for the exam(s) at their home school during this window. Scheduling for exams will take place in early-July.
- A separate registration form must be completed for each course that you would like to request
- Your guidance counselor will review and either approve or deny the course or courses that you are requesting.
- Once reviewed, you will receive a confirming e-mail. (Please allow 10 business days for completion of the approval process.)
- If the course is approved, you will receive information regarding payment. (Please note: Payment will be due no later than June 11 and can be made online by credit card; or by cash/check submitted to LTeC Summer School, 6501 Sunnyside Road, 46236. Payment cannot be made at your school and should NOT be made until you receive an approval e-mail.)
- If the course is denied, you will be redirected to request an alternate class or to meet with your counselor.
Click here for the Indiana Online Summer School allowable course list for MSDLT students.