The mission of the Fall Creek Valley Guidance Department is to assist all students as they become productive members of our society which is characterized by globalism and technical advancement. We provide support for our students' academic, social and emotional needs.
Guidance Department Staff
Mr. Larry Pierce - 8th Grade Guidance Counselor
Ms. Teresa Brown - 7th Grade Guidance Counselor
Ms. Mary Berry - Registrar
Who We Are
- Confidential listeners
- Coordinators and facilitators
- Resource persons
- Educators working with teachers, parents, and administrators
What We Offer:
- Guidance Functions
- Schedule Changes
- New Student Orientation
- ISTEP Testing Coordination
- Midwest Talent Search Coordination
- Counseling Functions
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Crisis Counseling
- Career Counseling
- Conflict Resolution Program
- Parent Workshops
- Community Resource Referrals
- Consulting with parents and faculty
- Facilitation of student transition from elementary to middle to high school
When To Contact Your Counselor:
- When you need to talk to someone about a problem or situation.
- When you are having difficulty with your classes.
- If you need to change your schedule.
- Anytime you need someone to talk to.
- When you are concerned or have questions about your student's academic or personal development.
- To sign up for a workshop or volunteer your time.
How Do I See The Counselor
- Students may stop by the Guidance Office to make an appointment with his/her counselor. If you have an emergency, the counselor will see you immediately. On occasion, your counselor may send for you during class.
- Parents please call (317)964-6600 to set up an appointment with your child's guidance counselor.